Looking for MADART Studios?
Go to: www.madartdesigns.com/
Megan Duncanson created MADART as a licensing platform to show a large portfolio of art created by Megan & Aroon Duncanson and Romi Neilson that could be adapted according to a client's need.
When the site's domain registration was not renewed, the site disappeared from the web.The new owners of the domain have chosen to keep an edited selection of the art as it appeared in 2011 and the licensing concept behind the creation of this web site AND to direct visitors to the current MADART site.
This is an impressive example of artists presenting themselves and their work on the web.
Content is from the site's 2008 -2015 archived pages.
No artwork is license through this site.
If you are searching for MADART Studio and have inadvertently ended up here, please go to their current website at: www.madartdesigns.com/ where you will be able to license artwork for your products or buy original artwork.
Megan Duncanson of MADART Studios™ creates unique, colorful artwork in a Sophisticated and Whimsical Pop art style unique to Megan. It is instantly recognizable with her use of bright, bold colors and contemporary style. MADART Studios™ artwork is available for art licensing and is already licensed to many different manufacturers around the world. The popular, colorful images instantly capture attention and make people feel happy and joyful. Megans "Twisting Love"© print is one of the best selling images on art.com along with numerous other bold, colorful paintings/prints that grace the homes of tens of thousands of art lovers across the globe!
Buy Original Colorful abstract artwork ~ Abstract Paintings & fine Art prints from contemporary artist canvas from Colorful modern landscape art to contemporary abstract artwork including MADART's Signature Style Originals & prints in a Sophisticated and Whimsical Pop art style unique to MADART. All MADART artwork is available for art licensing across all product categories
MADART's Colorful abstract paintings can be found in numerous Art Galleries from Alaska to Hong Kong. Her artwork is also licensed to many different manufacturers who use art designs on their products, particularly her sophisticated and whimsical styles of art. You can find MADART Artwork on products such as Vinyl Skins for electronics, Camera bags and purses, abstract Metal Wall Art for any home decor and even artwork on Custom Window blinds with MADART Art!
If you are looking for a custom original painting feel free to contact MADART for a one of a kind commission and she will create a piece of artwork that will be the perfect addition to your home or office decor. The original painting, artwork can be anything from an abstract landscape to a pure abstract or a painting with sophisticated whimsy and charm.
MADART art prints can be found on this site or many other online fine art print sites such as art.com, Allposters, fine Art America, Imagekind along with sites that offer clothing, gifts, stationery and other products with MADART artwork such as Zazzle.
MADART artwork can also be see on the hit TV Show Grey's Anatomy being used on the set of their Cardiac Wing Unit. MADART artwork and licensed products can also be purchased through many big box retailers such as Target, Sears, Walmart, Overstock, Amazon and many more contemporary brand name stores!
If you are interested in licensing any of MADARTs Colorful artwork designs or images for your products please contact Megan Duncanson.
MADART Studios™ Licensing Overview
Contact MADART Studios™ to see how these unique contemporary images will fit perfectly with your company's vision!
There are thousands of contemporary and trendy paintings, images, patterns, borders and more; to view all the designs please use the drop down "Portfolio" tab at the top navigation bar to see the full selection of images available as well as mock-ups and coordinating collections.
MADART Studios™ Current (2015) Licensing Partners:
Evergreen Enterprises - Tableware
Manual Woodworkers & Weavers - Home Decor
Platinum Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles
Pow Wow Products - Stationary
Streamline Art & Frame - Wall Decor
Tile Mural Store - Tile Murals
Heritage - Wall Decor
Epic Art - Wall Art
Wallwa - Wall Art
Picture Your Walls - Wall Art
iCanvas Art - Wall Art
Fine Art Express - Wall Art for Hospitality Industry
ART LICENSING - Licensing Representative
MYSTIC STITCH - Cross Stitch patterns
GANGO EDITIONS - Wall Decor
CHECK ADVANTAGE - Checks & Accessories
GREAT BIG CANVAS - Online Publisher, Canvas Wall Art
UPTOWN ART - Paint Studio
DENY DESIGNS - Home Decor
SKINIT - Electronic Vinyl Skins and Cases
CREATIVELY DIFFERENT- Roller Window Blinds
PACIFICA TILE ART- Tile Murals, trivets and coasters
ALL MY WALLS - Metal Wall Art
JANINE KING DESIGNS - Camera bags and purses
HAUT TOTES - Purses and Totes
ART.COM - Online Publishers, Poster Prints
FINE ART AMERICA - Online Publisher, Wall Art
MADART Studios™ Licensing Program ~ 2014
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Evergreen Enterprises"Tableware (December 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Manual Woodwoorkers and Weavers" Home Decor (September 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Platinum Puzzles" Jigsaw Puzzles (August 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Pow Wow Products" Stationary (April 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Streamline Art U& Frame" Wall Decor (April 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Tile Mural Store" Tile Murals (March 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Heritage" Wall Decor (March 2014).·
Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Wallwa" Wall Decor (March 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Epic Art" Wall Art (February 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "Picture Your Walls" Wall Art (January 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner through licensing representation with "Art Licensing" - "I Canvas Art" Wall Art (January 2014).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for Hospitality Wall Art with "Fine Art Express" (January 2014).
· MADART Studios™ will be attending the Art Licensing Tradeshow - Surtex, May 18-20th in New York, Booth #217
MADART Studios™ Licensing Program ~ 2013
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for licensing representation with "Art Licensing" (November 2013).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for electronic cover/cases with "Keka Case" (August 2013).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for cross-stitch patterns with "Mystic Stitch" (June 2013).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for phone cases with "Arts Case" (April 2013).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for wall decor with "Gango Editions" (April 2013).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for T-Shirts with "Wear That Art" (March 2013).
· Megan Duncanson has added another licensing partner for personal checks and check accessories with "Check Advantage" (February 2013).
· Romi Neilson's character brand, the "Whimsical World of Woobies"™ has already begun the new year by adding a new licensing partner for illuminated wall art ~ "DiaNoche Designs" (January 2013).
· Megan Duncanson has already begun the new year by adding a new licensing partner for illuminated wall art ~ "DiaNoche Designs" (January 2013).
MADART Studios™ Licensing Program ~ 2012
· MADART (Megan Aroon Duncanson) added nine new licensing partners in 2012 that include wall art, footwear, vinyl skins and much more! The MADART brand is growing at a steady rate that is set to expand even more rapidly in 2013 with new collections of pattern designs and nautical and coastal collections to be introduced in early 2013.
· MADART (Megan Aroon Duncanson) is one of the most visible online artists and licensed artists on the internet, a Google search will return hundreds to thousands of pages directly related to MADART’s artwork & licensing program. MADART has actively been pursuing licensing since 2009 and has already formed licensing agreements with 20 manufacturers on everything from fine art prints, cross-stitch patterns, home goods to purses and metal wall art. MADART’s artwork reaches across all trends and styles to easily fit into any licensing program and product.
· In every instance of licensing MADART has ever had, the artwork very quickly becomes the top selling art or one of the top selling art programs for the manufacturer. Within the first quarter of partnering with Licensee Skinit.com MADART’s image “Jeweled Dreams” quickly became one of the top selling skin images in the art category and remains in the best selling category.
· MADART’s image “Twisting Love” is the number one selling print on art.com’s emerging artist section and also the number one selling image on Artist Rising (art.com’s sister site) in several categories/subjects/styles. MADART also has numerous other images that are consistent top sellers on both of these sites as well as Best Selling prints on Fine Art America.
· MADART has sold thousands of fine art prints through numerous licensing arrangements with online retailers including Art.com and Fine Art America. In addition to the sales MADART is regularly featured on both of these sites whether in articles they release or the home page featured artist section and respective Facebook pages.
· Major licensing partners include: Skinit, Sandalista, All My Walls, Deny Designs, Creatively Different, Janine King Designs and Geckorouge.
· MADART is also internationally represented (non-exclusively) by Design Bank (licensing agent/representative) who also partners with one of the top U.S. licensing agents ~ Next Day Art.
· MADART’s licensing agreement with All My Walls for metal wall art has lead to the artwork being carried on all the major big box retailer websites, including Target, Sears, HGTV, Walmart, Overstock & Amazon. All My Walls also has brick and mortar retail sites that carry MADART’s images on their metal wall art. One of MADART’s images is continually the top selling image for the company
· MADART’s fan base has continually grown over the years through direct sales of original paintings and prints to now include thousands of fans of MADART’s licensed products. MADART is continually approached by consumers who have found her artwork on licensed products and are interested in finding out where they can purchase even more products with MADART’s work on them. MADART also continues to build her fan base through a very active Facebook page (MADART-Megan Aroon Duncanson) where she also heavily promotes all of her licensing partners.
· MADART is consistently featured in online and hard cover magazines and articles discussing the artwork and licensing arrangements, including a recent feature in Family Circle Magazine for a MADART pillow with licensing partner Deny Designs, as well as a feature in the UK’s top selling Cross-Stitch magazine for partner GekcoRouge’s Cross-stitch kits.
· MADART continually reaches out to manufacturers to create new and exciting licensing arrangements and also continues to have more and more manufacturers search out and directly contact MADART based on the continuing growing presence of the MADART brand as a highly visible and profitable licensing partner with proven artwork that appeals to the masses.
MADART Studios Surtex Show
Unfortunately MADART Studios™ won't be attending the Surtex show for 2011-2013, but will have Megan Duncanson's designs at the show represented through Next Day Art and Megan Duncanson's International Licensing representative Design Bank. MADART Studios™ will be returning to Surtex for the 2014 show with new designs and collections, visit MADART Studios in Booth 217
My take: I often attended the Surtex Show in NYC as a designer for a company that is an industry leader in the trade home furnishings marketplace. The show is enormous, and it would take several days to take in all the booths. Oftentimes, I would ask studios to come to the company's design offices to show their work rather than buy it at the show. We never wanted our competitors to know what we were buying. I knew many of the designers since I would see them every year at the show. One year I was startled by the complete transformation of one of my favorite designers. She laughed when she saw my expression and explained that she was wearing a wig that she had bought at an online wig store that offered a great sale on the latest Raquel Welch wigs. Not being a wig wearer myself, I didn't even know there was a line of Raquel Welch wigs. She then mentioned that they also had a beautiful collection of wigs for women of color which she was considering trying next. She actually pulled out her iPad and showed me several online stores that sold wigs from a dozen plus manufacturers. As a designer, she pointed out the differences in the various cap constructions of wigs. I was surprised there were so many: standard or open cap, a lot of variations on monofilament caps which are hand-tied in the mono areas, lace fronts which are also hand-tied, and there are wefted and partial or 100% hand-tied sides and backs. It seemed each wig manufacturer had a slightly different take on these cap constructions. Fascinating. She pointed out that most wigs are made with synthetic fibers. There are cheap wigs which look cheap. She said that she pays in the $250-$350 price range for monofilament lace front or double monofilament wigs which are more comfortable and look more realistic. I asked if she had any human hair wigs, but she said they were way out of her price range. Apparently, she started wearing wigs when she developed alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease where one loses a lot or all of their hair. It's been a rough year, but wigs have made a huge difference, especially the diverse options available, catering to all women including women of color. I sympathized with what she was going through and said her look was amazing, as of course were her designs.
Well, that was my anecdote about Surtex. Now to get back to Megan Duncanson's content.
MADART Studios™ News
- As of May 1st, 2014 Megan has already added 9 new licensing partners, 8 through her licensing agent (Art Licensing).
- Megan's best selling print "Winter Sparkle"© featured on the Good Morning America and Inside Edition feature of the "Messy Girls Room" April 2014.
- Megan's art is featured in the February Issue of Women in Art 278 Magazine
- Megan's new Dream Land© tropical paintings will soon be in a Home Goods Store near you!
- Megan Duncanson has started the year 2014 on a fast pace, already adding four new licensing contracts to her portfolio. First with Fine Art Express for wall art to the Hospitality trade, and three publishing contracts procured through Megan's Licensing agent (Art Licensing).
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Contract with "Art Licensing" for licensing agent represenation, November 2013
- Megan's Metal Wall art featured in the home of Celebrity Singer Sisqo on "Celebrity Wife Swap" ~ July 2013
- Megan Duncanson's Pink Ribbon design now available on Checks and Check accessories from Check Advantage, July 2013. 100% of artist proceeds goes to help women surviving breast cancer and their families.
- Megan Duncanson's "Glorious Colors" wall clock from Deny Designs on the cover of Interior Design Magazines Market Tabloid , Spring 2013
- Megan Duncanson Signed a Licensing Contract with Mystic Stitch for Cross Stitch, June 2013
- Megan Duncanson Signed a Licensing Contract with Gango Editions for Wall Decor, April 2013
- Megan Duncanson "Signs New Deals" License! Global April 2013
- Megan Duncanson's designs featured on Kohls.com March 2013
- MADART Studios™ Press Release: MADART Studios Signs Nine New Licensing Partners in 2012 and Three More to Start 2013
- Megan Duncanson's Painting "Miami Night Life" received the most votes in ABSOLUT X's Viewers Choice Poster contest by a margin of 80+ votes, winner will officially be announced April 10, 2013
- Megan Duncanson Signed a Licensing Deal with Check Advantage for Checks, Covers & Address Labels, February 2013
- Megan Duncanson's work is prominently featured in the lobby and meeting rooms of a newly developed "Comfort Suites" hotel in Texarkana, Arkansas - December 2012
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Arte FX for Canvas Wall Art, November 2012
- Megan Duncanson's popular "Blue Essence" painting/print is featured on art.com's Facebook page and receives over 5,000 likes and over 1,300 shares! November 2012
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Great Big Canvas for Prints, October 2012
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Uptown Art, October 2012
- MADART has the 16th most popular print on art.com, out of millions of available images
- Megan Duncanson was featured in art.com's Fall Catalog, 2012
- Megan Duncanson's popular "Out West" painting/print is featured on art.com's Facebook page and receives over 4,000 likes and over 1,000 shares! July 2012
- Megan Duncanson's "Glorious Colors" Design on licensing partner "Deny Designs" throw pillow is featured in the August issue of "Family Circle" Magazine, August, 2012
- Megan Duncanson Cross-stitch kits by GeckoRouge are featured in the UK's most popular cross-stitching magazine "The World of Cross-Stitching" for a contest, the kits are also featured on the magazine's Website ~ November 2011
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Skinit for products featuring MADART artwork on Vinyl Skins, October 2011
- Megan Duncanson's Original Painting Haphazardous II will be featured as a greeting card design in Latvia and Lithuania, September 2011
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Deny Designs for Hanging Wall Art Jewelry Cases, Duvet Covers, Clocks & other home goods with MADART Artwork designs, June 2011
- Megan Duncanson artwork was featured on "Talking with Tami", June 2011
- Megan Duncanson's Original Abstract Landscape image "Mother and Child" is in the newly released textbook "Write Time, Write Place: Paragraphs and Essays" by Mimi Markus, published by Pearsons, in chapter 10, June 2011
- Select Megan Duncanson Images were represented at the Surtex Licensing show by Next Day Art in partnership with MADART's International Licensing Representative Design Bank, May 2011
- Megan Duncanson's Image "Twisting Love" is the number one print in art.com's "Art on the Verge" section, out of 21,630 images! May 2011
- Megan Duncanson Images were featured on Helion Magazine April 2011
- Megan Duncanson was featured in an article on Licensing Art for Electronic Devices Kate Harpers Design Blog, April 2011
- Megan Duncanson was featured on art.com's Facebook Page March 2011
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Pacifica Tile Art Studio for Wall Tile Murals with MADART Artwork designs, February 2011
- Megan Duncanson was featured for an article on shoe art on High Heel Junkies Blog, January 2011
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with "Design Bank" for International Representation of Licensing artwork images, November 2010
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with "Janine King Designs" for Custom Cases and Bags with Megan Duncanson Artwork designs, November 2010
- Megan Duncanson Signed with the Artistree Gallery in Orlando, FL and is the September 2010 Featured Artist of the Month, with a solo show.
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with "Haute Totes" for Art Bags & Totes, June 2010
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with "Price Imports" for Wall Decor artwork, May 2010
- Megan Duncanson debuted at Surtex 2012, it was such an overwhelming Success Megan Duncanson ill be returning to the show in 2014!
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with "All My Walls" for Metal Art products, April 2010
- Current Megan Duncanson Licensee Creatively Different introduced a new series of Megan Duncanson artwork images from "The Circle of Life Series", April 2010
- Megan Duncanson's painting "Depths of the Soul" is the cover for Recording Artist SPiNRaD's newest CD album artwork, April 2010
- Megan Duncanson's canvas painting "Silver Seas II" will be featured in the upcoming issue of Tall Ship Sexy magazine available June 30th, 2010.
- Megan Duncanson's Popular DIVA artwork image "A Toast to the Little Black Dress" was featured in the UK's most popular Cross-Stitch Magazine "CrossStitcher", (Winter 2009) via Licensee GeckoRouge
- "Land, City and Sea - Worldly Art" MADART Painting Exhibition at the Gallery by the Harbour in Hong Kong, September 19th - October 7th, 2009
- Megan Duncanson was Featured on artinasia.com September 2009
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Card Cafe for products featuring Megan Duncanson artwork on Personalized Greeting Cards, August 2009
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with Creatively Different Window Blinds for products featuring Megan Duncanson artwork on Roller Window Blinds, August 2009
- Megan Duncanson artwork was Featured in the July 2009 issue of Cover Magazine
- Megan Duncanson artwork was Featured in the July 2009 issue of Prestige
- Megan Duncanson artwork was Featured in the July 2009 issue of Today's Living
- Megan Duncanson Signed Licensing Deal with DecalGirls for products featuring Megan Duncanson artwork on Vinyl Skins, July 2009
- "Land, City and Sea - Worldly Art" MADART Painting Exhibition at the SOTA Gallery in Hong Kong, July 1-30th, 2009
- Megan Duncanson Designed original artwork with Wine image for Villagio Wines May 2009
- Megan Duncanson designed CD Album Cover artwork for Recording Artist Robert Taylor, "Sun in a Box", March 2009
- Megan Duncanson Signed with SOTA (State of the Arts Gallery) for Gallery Representation of original artwork in Hong Kong, February 2009
- Megan Duncanson Signed with The Link Gallery in Cheyenne, Wyoming, October 2008
- Megan Duncanson's Original Painting "HOPE" will be listed for online auction at Overstock Auctions October 24th-31st. All proceeds will benefit Christina Applegate's Charity Foundation: Right Action For Women. This foundation provides medical care and testing for breast cancer and brest cancer detection.
- Megan Duncanson's art is being donated to WISH (Women in Safe Homes) for a "Women of Distinction" Silent Auction Fundraiser - October 4th, 2008.
- One of Megan Duncanson s Signature Style Heart prints "Heartfelt", is used in the Grey's Anatomy "Cardiac Wing" set, 2008.
- Megan Duncanson's artwork was recently used in an Independent Film Titled: "Me, Myself & I", written and directed by Scott Seeger, Starring Tyler Lueck. It will be introduced at upcoming Film Festival's, Fall 2008 & Spring 2009
- Press Release for Original Political Painting: "Liberty and Justice for Who???"